These are the tools that I've curated for you that I've found to be the BEST! I would NEVER recommend something if I haven't used it myself. These are tried, tested, and used by me personally! Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a small commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Know that I have personal experience with all of these companies, and I recommend them because I used them, they are helpful and useful and not because of the small commission I make if you decide to buy something.
Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
VIDEO/AUDIO SOFTWARE & EQUIPMENT
- eCamm* – software that lets you live-stream and make it TV worthy! Seriously, if you want to have picture in picture, want to share slides, want to use multiple cameras, this software is easy and affordable. I use it ALL the time.
- Kajabi – software that lets me run membership sites, sell my own coarse, it's also an email service provider along with so much more. You can get 28 days free here.
- QuickBooks Self Employed* – Seriously a lifesaver. You can keep track of your mileage, send invoices, categorize your expenses – all from your phone! It’s saved me!
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III* – Right now, my go to!
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II* – This is my backup camera.
- Fujifilm X-A3 *- Hands-down, without a doubt this is the camera that is in my handbag, on the counter, ready at a moment's notice. I LOVE it! It’s light, a DSLR and has wifi so I can download images right away to my phone for social media – it’s amazing! Worth every penny!!
- Canon 35 mm f4 Lens