These are the tools that I’ve curated for you that I’ve found to be the BEST! I would NEVER recommend something if I haven’t used it myself. These are tried, tested and used by me personally! Some of the link below are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Know that I have personal experience with all of these companies, and I recommend them because I used them, they are helpful and useful and not because of the small commission I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III* – Right now, my go to!
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II* – This is my backup camera.
- Fujifilm X-A3 *- Hands-down, without a doubt this is the camera that is in my handbag, on the counter, ready at a moments notice. I LOVE it! It’s light, a DSLR and has wifi so I can download images right away to my phone for social media – it’s amazing! Worth every penny!!
- Canon 35 mm f4 Lens –
KellyMoore Bags – I
VIDEO/AUDIO SOFTWARE & EQUIPMENT
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus* –
- Blue Yeti*-
- Lavalier Microphone*-
- SwitcherStudio* –
- Skype –
SOCIAL MEDIA PLANNING
- ConvertKit* – This service is hands down the easiest with the most robust reports that I’v used and I’ve tried no less than 5 of the most popular services. I highly recommend ConvertKit and couldn’t imagine my business without it! If you have any questions, I’m happy to help you, it’s that good.
- QuickBooks Self Employed* – Seriously a life saver. You can keep track of your mileage, send invoices, categorize your expenses – all from your phone! It’s saved me!
- Evernote * –
- Dropbox * –
- Gsuite –
BOOKS I RECOMMEND: